Since the first church building the “Old Pound Meeting House,” was erected in 1789, many faithful ministers, pastors, rectors and priests have served the various denominations in Cullybackey and surrounding district faithfully over the years. While some stayed only a short time, others stayed for many years.
Many others, both men and women within congregations have felt the call of God for Christian service and have served him faithfully either as a minister or as missionaries, not only at home in Ireland, both north and south, but in places such as Scotland, India, Denver, Seattle, Los Angles, New York and Philadelphia.
REV DR GEORGE RAPHAEL BUICK MA, LLD, DD
REV WILLIAM CORKEY, B.A., M.A.
REV JOHN ERNEST GEORGE, B.A., M.A. 1911-1963
VERY REV. PROFESSOR JAMES HAIRE, M.A. D.D.
KIRKPATRICK, REV ALEXANDER THOMAS
KIRKPATRICK, REV GEORGE 1840-1868
REV JAMES ALEXANDER LYONS, B.A.
REV JAMES MCWHIRTER
PERRIN, REV DR DONALD BARTON EDWARD
REV JAMES SALMOND
WEIR, REV WILLIAM MORTIMER 1868-1936
REV SAMUEL BROWN WYLIE
REV H. C. TOWNSEND
PROFESSOR F. J. PAUL M.A., D.D.