1800’s

1810 Congregation of the United Free Church was Founded

1819 Meeting House for United Free Church erected in Tullygrawley

1819 National School was Built

1819 Meeeting-house for United Free Congregation was built in Tullygrawley

1839 United Free Church was built in Cullybackey at end of bridge

1834 Loan School Opened

1854 Manse for Pound Meeting House Was Built

1856 Glarryford Railway Station Opened 1st July

1866 Cullybackey Chapel Built by Rev Charles Quinn

1870 United Free Church Manse Built

1876 United Free Church Remodelled and Improved

1881 Cullybackey Population 232

1881 Frazer & Haughton bought Hillmount Bleaching & Finishing Works

1882 Opening of New Masonic Hall

1887 Pound Meeting House Renovated and Enlarged

1888 Cullybackey Young Men’s Christian Association Formed

1890 Cullybackey Young Men’s Christian Association – Opening of Rooms – March

1890 Opening of Fenagh Orange Hall – April

1892 Laying of Foundation Stone at Craigs Orange Hall

1895 Gallery Added to United Free Church

1896 A Lodge of the British Order of Ancient Free Gardeners to be known as “The Flower of the Maine” Lodge No 363 was formed on 21st November 1896